Exhibiting artists with ArteKunst and Artsake
Many artists put so much time and energy into creating their work that they are perhaps too busy to market their art as effectively as they would like. Artsake was originally launched in Oct 1998 specifically to provide an effective way of helping artists to promote their work without them having to pay a commission fee on sales they may make as a consequence.
Artsake has always offered a bespoke service to artists to get established on the internet, and now we have our new site with new benefits, allowing you to grow your online portfolio as much as you like. We have removed the limitation on how many images you can have online within your annual fee. You now have total control over the text and images on your pages.
There are so many ways Artsake can benefit individual artists: for example, it offers potential world wide exposure, with no commission fees on any sale of original work. As well as the fact that your portfolio will be available for international buyers and galleries to view 24 hrs a day, there are plenty of other benefits too, including:
- Try for free for 30 days;
- Unlimited pages, images and text articles;
- One of your artworks will appear on the Artsake home page;
- Unique domain name (yourname.artekunst.com);
- Each image links to a new page with a larger example;
- A FREE thumbnail module and 'slide show' appearing on each of your pages (not included in trial);
- Add your news items which will appear in the Artsake News Flash pane;
- A page dedicated to your past, present and future exhibitions and events;
- A page dedicated to your publications such as books, or magazine articles;
- A page to list all the collections where your art now resides;
- A page to list all the galleries displaying your work or representing you;
- Visitors may add comments about your work;
- Your pages will not be cluttered with advertising;
- Access to other areas of the site such as adding web links and exhibitions to the Artsake diary and announcements;
- Your preferred contact details including your own email contact form which keeps your email private; (not included in trial);
- A FREE 6 month extension to your exhibition for each artist that you successfully introduce to Artsake (not included in trial).
For additional fees we can also:
- Enter all your images and text for you;
- Provide other language translations of your page/s (not included in trial);
- Provide copy writing of your text (not included in trial);
- Using your own email and Paypal account, we can set up payments directly on your pages (not included in trial);
- Create screensavers of your work for you to give away from your pages, or by email (not included in trial).
To find out how much the service costs, please click here for the application form.